|Требования и условия|
не имеет значения
Не имеет значения
не имеет значения
IT&T (http://www.itt-consulting.com), a consulting agency in UK, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Ukraine, that provides key accounts (aerospace, armament, banks, chemicals, energy, logistics, telecoms and transports) advice in the fields of General Management and Information Systems is looking for a candidate for a IT security specialist full-time position in Kiev.
Information systems of the bank (infrastructure, applications, bank automation system).
Implement and manage security policies for the bank.
• Take part in the identification of the threats and of the risks that can affect the business in the domains of users rights, network secutity, application security, Anti-virus, ….
• Produce periodic reports/metrics giving an overview of the status of security in the bank;
• Take part in the IT projects committee to advise and identify the risks related to the projects;
• Recommend remediation plans and solutions to management.
• Age: 25-40
• Spoken languages: Fluent English, Ukranian, Russian
• Education: Degree in computer science or engineering
• Experience: 5 years of professional experience in IT and information security (banks, financial companies, commercial structures).
• Strong knowledge of the information systems technologies;
• Experience in banking environment would be a plus;
• Knowledge of IT security international norms (ISO 27001);
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Practical experience and knowledge of information security standards and regulatory environment especially in banking sphere is highly desirable.
* Competitive compensation package, which will depend on your capabilities and experience.
* Comfortable office facilities packed with all necessary appliances.
* Work within one of the leading foreign Company.
* Opportunities for professional development.
Apply now by sending your full CV (in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org (Anna). Please indicate the vacancy title in the 'Subject' line for speedy processing of your application. We will be grateful if you can provide any references.