|Требования и условия|
не имеет значения
Не имеет значения
не имеет значения
ViaCube, a global technology development company, offers a rare opportunity for a User Interface Designer to join a rapidly growing team focused on both professional and personal growth.
ViaCube is seeking an individual who is able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspective and generate innovative ideas.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The User Interface Designer is responsible for definition of the visual interface design and look-and-feel of the product
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to assess product requirements, create UI models, screen mockups, and user-interface interaction details that promote ease of use and a positive user experience
- Translate user requirements and business problems into creative and clean visual design solutions while working within constraints of design standards
- Create detailed design and functional documents (mockups, prototypes, specifications) that effectively present visual and interaction design for technical development.
- Test usability of features and conceptual designs, and refine designs to improve the user experience
Development of a user interface design style guide that incorporates the design elements used across product user interfaces, a visual design library for common user interface elements (buttons, icons, etc.) and conceive, document, and evangelize user interface guidelines and standards company wide.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum BS (MS preferred)
- Good command of English both verbal and written needed
- Demonstrated experience with and an understanding of web technologies and web design tools.
- Strong knowledge of web design including color, typography, browser constraints and international standards
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of user interface design, full product life cycle, and familiarity with user-centered design methods
- Embrace a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure and to excel in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Preferences given to candidates with strong portfolio available for viewing.
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV in English only to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line reading 'User Interface Designer'.